We are seeking to develop strategic relationships with key businesses and organisations that can give additional support to business community through their investment and participation in the work of Lochaber Chamber of Commerce, either as Premium Members or Sponsors of Events.
Highland Wood Energy
Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels
To find out more about these Premium Members visit our Premium Members page.
If you would like to discuss becoming a PremiumMembeer of Lochaber Chamber of Commerce, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Partners in Enterprise fee is Standard Membership + £700 + vat per annum and includes a full package of benefits:
- Invitation to Business Forum meetings and exclusive access to influential business and political leaders.
- Full corporate membership of the Lochaber Chamber for your company and all subsidiary offices and branches operating in our area
- Free places for 3 representatives at Chamber events
- Your logo on an exclusive and prominent position within our website with links back to your own website
- Opportunity to contribute to national consultation exercises
- Your logo on all our promotional materials
- Business Mentoring opportunities for your locally based staff
- Acknowledgement on key Press Releases and Chamber e-newsletters
- Opportunity to sponsor key events at reduced rates
- Invite to be a Guest Speaker at Chamber events
- The Chairman, the directors of the Lochaber Chamber and the support team always on hand to deal with any questions and ideas you may have
As well as Partners in Enterprise we would like to invite other businesses and organisations to work more closely with the Chamber by becoming Sponsors of Chamber events and activities. You can see a list of those Businesses that are currently sponsoring the Chamber by visiting our Sponsors Page.
Lochaber Chamber’s programme of events attracts wide and varied audiences from the business community. Sponsoring a Chamber event offers a unique opportunity to raise your company profile to a captive business audience.
Business Rates Appeal Process To lodge an appeal go to https://www.saa.gov.uk to identify the individual property concerned. Click on the “Make an appeal” button at the right hand corner of the page to bring up the Online Valuation Roll Appeals page where the appeal form and further detailed guidance to help you through the process can […]
Launch of VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards in Fort William On 27 April, one of the launch events of the 2017 VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards will be held in Fort William in conjunction with a Business Showcase event for Glenuig Inn, currently Lochaber Business of the Year and VIBES 2016 Micro the […]
Paul Kelly Group – Introduction & Forthcoming Courses At the Paul Kelly Group, we have been involved in development work for over 25 years. It has been an amazing journey that we still enjoy and find fascinating today. The Paul Kelly Group is the sum of 3 parts: pkg life coaching, pkg training and pkg adventures, all of […]
Business Showcase – Nevis Radio We are delighted to welcome Simon Abberley, Sustainability Manager at Nevis Radio, to tell us more about how the business works, tell us about the challenges they face and to dispel some commonly believed myths! There will also be an opportunity for you to find out how to maximise your […]
Essential Employment Update: Moorings Hotel 19 May 12- 2pm The fast changing world of employment law remains a challenge for us all and we are therefore delighted to welcome back Kirk Tudhope and Sine Mackay of Ledingham Chalmers Employment Team to provide clear and pragmatic guidance in their latest update for Lochaber Chamber members. The […]