We are seeking to develop strategic relationships with key businesses and organisations that can give additional support to business community through their investment and participation in the work of Lochaber Chamber of Commerce, either as Premium Members or Sponsors of Events.
Highland Wood Energy
Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels
To find out more about these Premium Members visit our Premium Members page.
If you would like to discuss becoming a PremiumMembeer of Lochaber Chamber of Commerce, please contact email@example.com.
The Partners in Enterprise fee is Standard Membership + £700 + vat per annum and includes a full package of benefits:
- Invitation to Business Forum meetings and exclusive access to influential business and political leaders.
- Full corporate membership of the Lochaber Chamber for your company and all subsidiary offices and branches operating in our area
- Free places for 3 representatives at Chamber events
- Your logo on an exclusive and prominent position within our website with links back to your own website
- Opportunity to contribute to national consultation exercises
- Your logo on all our promotional materials
- Business Mentoring opportunities for your locally based staff
- Acknowledgement on key Press Releases and Chamber e-newsletters
- Opportunity to sponsor key events at reduced rates
- Invite to be a Guest Speaker at Chamber events
- The Chairman, the directors of the Lochaber Chamber and the support team always on hand to deal with any questions and ideas you may have
As well as Partners in Enterprise we would like to invite other businesses and organisations to work more closely with the Chamber by becoming Sponsors of Chamber events and activities. You can see a list of those Businesses that are currently sponsoring the Chamber by visiting our Sponsors Page.
Lochaber Chamber’s programme of events attracts wide and varied audiences from the business community. Sponsoring a Chamber event offers a unique opportunity to raise your company profile to a captive business audience.
Making Skills Work for Employers in Lochaber – Work Based Learning / The Apprenticeship Family Wednesday 29th March 2017 4pm-6pm: West Highland College UHI – Fort William, Carmichael Way, Fort William, PH33 6FF Europe’s highest performing economies are supported by strong systems of work based learning, contributing to low unemployment and fewer skill […]
Team assembled to deliver Marine Harvest Feed Plant Following approval by the authorities for its fish feed plant in Scotland, Marine Harvest has announced a number of new appointments to deliver the 110m Euro (£93 m) investment. Ben Hadfield, Chief Operating Officer Feed and Managing Director of Marine Harvest Scotland welcomed the new appointments, saying: […]
Marine Harvest welcomes Scottish Feed Plant approval It’s full steam ahead for Marine Harvest’s Scottish feed plant after it was granted planning permission at today’s (February 21st) meeting of The Highland Council’s North Planning Applications Committee. Construction will start by the end of March and the 110m Euro (£93m) plant will be completed during 2018. […]
New Roundabout – A82 Fort William upcoming works to be carried out on the A82 on North Road, Fort William. These works are programmed to commence on 13th March 2017. As part of the contracted works for Morbaine Ltd who are building a retail development, the works involve the following main activities; Construction of […]
Keeping your business secure – Cyber Essentials. Don’t know where to start with Cyber Security for your business ? The government estimates that 1 in 4 small businesses will get caught out by cyber crime this year with considerable expense and disruption to the affected business. Find out how the Cyber Essentials scheme can reduce […]