Why join Lochaber Chamber of Commerce?
When you’re busy with the vital day-to-day work of running your business, it’s all too easy to overlook the benefits that joining your local dedicated business organisation can bring. But it is well worth it.
Put simply, it’s an easy way to get involved in your local business community, make valuable connections, access business expertise and promote your business.
Events – your ticket to training, networking and business promotion
- Come along to our regular free member-only seminars and workshops focusing on a range of relevant business issues and training
- Join us at our regular networking events to make new business connections that would be difficult to do otherwise
- Promote what you do at a Business Showcase event with your fellow members
Communications – stay in the loop & spread the word
- Promote your business with a dedicated page in our website’s Member Directory
- Promote your events and news through our monthly Enewsletters, social media channels, and on our website events and news pages
- If you’re involved in tourism, you’ll benefit from being automatically included on our visitor-focused Outdoor Capital of the UK website and social media
- Keep up to date with key local, regional and national business news in our regular email updates and monthly member Enewsletter
- Receive Scottish Chambers of Commerce’s quarterly Business Scotland magazine
- Take advantage of great sponsorship and advertising opportunities – like our High Street banners, Lochaber Ideas Week sponsorship and website advertising
Combined clout – we’re stronger together
- Get your voice heard as part of a respected business organisation – we represent Lochaber business to local, national and UK Government on policy development
- Be represented at national and international conferences and meetings (Travmedia, ATTA, VisitScotland expo, Scottish Govt, HIE)
- Take the opportunity to ask questions of key decision-makers like Government Ministers and heads of national agencies at our member events
- Make full use of our free Chamber Tax, HR and Legal advice helpline and library of downloadable documents and templates to help you run your business
- Gain access to valuable business information and advice, as well as specialist business services through the Scottish Chambers of Commerce network
Think it’s going to be expensive?
It’s not. Membership subscriptions work on a sliding scale depending on the size of your company, but start at just £95+VAT for a sole trader. Join today and discover the great ways that Lochaber Chamber of Commerce can help your business.