Skip to main content

Allied Surveyors

Building & Construction


A message from Wesley:

If you are thinking of selling your home you will require the Home Report. This is something I can do for you. I am part of Scotland’s largest firms of Residential Valuation Surveyors, Allied Surveyors. Once the report is completed you can arrange to go to any estate agent or use alternative means of advertising to sell your property.

I am based in the High Street of Fort William and cover all of Lochaber.

I am also on all the UK’s panel of major mortgage providers. This means that whoever buys your house will be able to obtain a mortgage without the need to use another firm of surveyors.

If you are ever selling or would like general advice on property valuations and condition of buildings please contact me on (01397) 705541 or 0771 8982712.

Read More

Click to follow us on InstagramSocial Business