Bishop’s Bay CottageTourism & Leisure
Nestled between woodlands, wildlife, mountains and the shores of Loch Leven, Bishop’s Bay Cottage enjoys a special place in the surroundings and offers an ideal base for discovering Glencoe, Ben Nevis, the Mamores and many other adventures.
Bishop’s Bay Cottage is a new-built hideaway set on 2 acres of privately owned land. It stretches from the top of the B863 down to Loch Leven surrounded by woodland, wildlife and our own bubbling burn, at the mouth of Loch Leven.
- Free WIFI
- 40” Flatscreen Smart TV with Freeview
- Two super-deep Loaf sofas
- DVD player
- Bang & Olufsen speaker compatible with iPhone 5 – 8
- Terrace – Living area opens up onto inviting loch and woodland views for enjoyable alfresco dining
- Pet Policy – Regrettably no pets allowed
- Underfloor heating throughout cottage