Isles of Glencoe HotelTourism & Leisure
Part of the Creiff Hydro family of hotels, the Isles of Glencoe Hotel & Leisure Centre nestles on the side of a peninsula reaching into Loch Leven. The Isles of Glencoe is all about location, location, location. Look up out of the window to see the Pap of Glencoe, or look left across Loch Leven over to the little islands of Glencoe. Jump in the car and the Highlands are your oyster.
Our friendly, modern hotel offers everything you might need on holiday; spacious bedrooms with loch and mountain views, a relaxed atmosphere and great food. It’s a fantastic base for exploring the area and also offers great facilities for simply relaxing at the hotel, including a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
- Modern, Scots/Scandinavian feel 59 bedroom hotel
- Swimming pool, open to the public and residents of our Glencoe hotels
- Views looking out to the Pap of Glencoe
- Bar & restaurant focused on local produce from the land and sea
- Refurbished bedrooms
- Favourite for Sunday Brunch and great lunch stop (book ahead!)
- Sea Kayaking, walking, climbing, canoeing, skiing, canyoning, cycling and more (really!) nearby