Kingshouse HotelTourism & Leisure
Part of the Crieff Hydro family of hotels, the all-new Kingshouse hotel will soon be open to provide a warm welcome to everyone visiting Scotland’s most iconic glen.
One of Scotland’s oldest hotels…or coaching inns to be precise. The Kingshouse Hotel has been home to travellers, walkers and wanderers for centuries and is all set to reopen following major refurbishment on 4th February 2019.
New hotels rooms, the old Way Inn drovers bar and some faces old and new are on the cards with the grand transformation opening in February 2019. Perched on the River Etive and home to many a curious deer, the Kingshouse Hotel really is in one of Scotland’s most iconic and breathtaking locations: the Glencoe valley.
- 57 new build hotel bedrooms
- Restaurant serving Scottish produce
- Refurbished bunkhouse too, right on the West Highland Way
- The Way Inn, a traditional stop off for walkers serving food all day
- Warm, Scottish hospitality and the odd splash of tweed